Enrollment is open to all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. We see children as individuals having differences and being unique. We try to serve all the needs of every child. However, we do have a limited ability to serve those children requiring specific special needs.
Our Enrollment Procedure is as follows:
- Make an appointment with the Director or Assistant Director.
- Visit the center for a tour.
- Receive a confirmed starting date and pay your $50 registration fee.
- Complete all online registration and enrollment forms.
If an immediate starting date is not available, the paid non-refundable $50 registration fee will hold a spot on the waiting list until an opening becomes available.
The standard forms listed below* must be completed to enroll your child at Lake Dillon Preschool. You will receive a link to complete these forms online.
- Enrollment Record
- Parent/Lake Dillon Preschool Contract (at the end of the Parent Handbook)
- Authorization Form
- Health Form & Immunization Records: Lake Dillon Preschool is required to follow the State of Colorado health department guidelines regarding immunizations. This requires families with children under the age of 2 to update their health forms, including immunizations, at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, and 18 months of age. After one year, families are required by law to update their health forms and immunizations annually. These forms must be turned in prior to start date. Thank you for your attention to these requirements.
- Family and Child Survey
*Other forms may be developed and required on an as-needed basis.